Friday, 11 February 2011
  0 Replies
  68 Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
It's become impossible to provide individual update photos so we'll use the tried and true version. Here are the current run of Z's and Prima Artists we're working this month. At this stage the Z bodies are dyed and sealed. The next step is to sand the sealer perfectly flat then on to color and top coats. The Prima Artists will get sealed at a later date.
11 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
You have the best job in the world, Sheldon :D There's something special about these FD-3 equipped Z2s, I find them most attractive of all the Zs. Can't wait to see this one.
11 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
#@%$&!! WOW :D
11 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Those are just incredible. So beautiful ! :o Really a nice job from Sheldon & his team.
11 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I'll take one of each...!!! Beautiful
11 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Really lovin' those spalted tops, though that one that is natural right now looks great (though it says "3-Tone" so I wonder if that will change).
11 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
No Z1's? How many of those do you sell now that the Z3's are out? Yeah, the more pictures I see here, the more I want to sell my car and walk to work! Gorgeous basses!
11 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
The Z2 says "Cobra". Huh? Mark
11 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
They all look pretty nice, but that ash one is beautiful in its simplicity.
11 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[quote="Smallmouth_Bass":1199lp6f]They all look pretty nice, but that ash one is beautiful in its simplicity.[/quote:1199lp6f] I couldn't agree more, also ash is a wood that in my views is better left unlacquered like the waxed effect you get on the ABZ that is stunning in some of the example on the ABZ gallery, ash is a man's wood! (no pun intended :) ) to me a nice piece of ash covered in shining lacquer is like a man wearing lipstick, which is just wrong isn't it? :D
11 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Whoever's getting the lacewood one is one lucky bunny :mrgreen: It's my favourite wood and so exactly what I'd order!
11 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I really love the last one. :shock:
11 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I could stare at #305 for days...
11 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I don't mind ash being lacquered, but you won't be catching me wearing lipstick!
11 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I like the look of 309 :-) Does it have an owner yet?
11 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
311 says "SMB" in the bridge pocket... Something you're not telling us Smallie, huh, huh??? :wink:
11 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
That's what I though the first time I saw one of those too! Unfortunately, no. It means something else, although I can't remember what. I imagine the 'B' is for a burst of some sort.
11 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Stormy Monday Blue or Stormy Monday Burst.
11 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Stormy Monday Blueburst Here's one that got it's color today. We don't have a name for the other blue one but it would be similar to Midniteburst. The closeup of the horn is without flash to get a truer color representation.
11 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Nice cello cut on that Z-2 Sheldon. Thinking of putting them back into regular production?
11 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[quote="BurningSkies":1zfmh7rk]Nice cello cut on that Z-2 Sheldon. Thinking of putting them back into regular production?[/quote:1zfmh7rk] That's a bit of a long story... What we've decided recently is that we won't do any custom modifications unless we are willing to put them on the on the option list officially. The cello hip is on the short list of being official.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!