Tuesday, 15 February 2011
  0 Replies
  15 Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi Dingwall Sales, Does this have a designated owner or is it being built on spec? If on spec would like to know more about prices and processes - I'm based in the UK.. Probably best done via PM? Cheers Mark
10 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Mark, Yes this bass does have a designated owner. If interested the Cobra Z "cello-cut" body with Eucalyptus top is available. Bass features a Glockenklang 3-band with Maple neck and a Ziracote fb. More details available upon request. Best regards, Dingwall Sales
10 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Go for it Mark! You know you want to! It'll be amazing with that top :D
10 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I'm going to redirect my Gas into having a John East preamp fitted to my ABZ.. Completely reversible, same passive setup, but with all that lovely active goodness on top.. Should be fitted by Mr East himself towards the end of next week (he only lives 45 minutes away from me) - I'll let you know how it goes... P-RETRO 01 ========== * Continue using your 4 WAY PICKUPS SWITCH * Stack Knob – VOLUME / PASSIVE TONE, Push / Pull ACTIVE/PASSIVE * Stack knob – DUAL BOOST >> Combined control system giving MID BOOST / VARIABLE FREQUENCY when turned clockwise & BASS/TREBLE BOOST / VARIABLE CONTOUR, when turned anti-clockwise. * Includes rechargeable battery which is charged via a phone style charger which plugs into the jack.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!