I'm selling my Dingwall Prima 6 String. I'm the original owner; I've had the bass since I custom ordered it and had it delivered in January of 2003. The bass has been extremely well cared for. The specs are: -37" to 33.25" sca...
Geoff St. Germaine Registered
No Ranking
Just curious what the preferred technique of choice is....
Smallmouth_Bass Registered
No Ranking
We are all here because we own, love or are interested in Dingwall basses. How did you first hear about Dingwall?...
No Ranking
Choosing a bass is always tough, especially when you are looking to buy above budget models. What do you look for?...
No Ranking
Spalted Maple...
Expert Member
Two classic designs. Which do you prefer?...
No Ranking
Hi all! Another blasphemy thread here, or whatever. Since Ibanez anounced at the NAMM 2015 that they will make 5 and 6 string fanned fret basses, which are already available, I wonder what you people say about this? Is it going to be a disadvantage...
Mats Eriksson Registered
No Ranking
archetype28 Registered
No Ranking
I saw this in a Facebook post from a local shop. Pretty cool!...
myzee Registered
No Ranking
Hi everyone. I had an old profile here but the password and email are long forgotten. I have a new profile and trying it out. This is I guess a test post to see how this works, been a long time since I posted on a forum. I had a few Dingwall basses...
GODMODE Registered
NaH Registered
Expert Member
I don't know if this exist already. But I would love NOT to having to scrap the high G-string every time I buy ANY set for BEAD. These days you have to buy singles, or buy a full extra long 5 string set, and scrap that G. Or mothball it. Does these...
Mats Eriksson Registered
No Ranking
I bought this one new I think from the Atlanta Bass Gallery back in the day. It’s in new condition. I have a few other Super Js that saw action and this one just didn’t get played. It’s one of the earlier models before Glock preamps. $2500 obo conus....
frootbooty Registered
No Ranking

There are no discussions available here currently