1. fullrangebass
  2. Links
  3. Monday, 20 August 2007
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi fellow Ding-aholics

I have joined Alex Gerardis' band (amongst other things) and we will perform at Mama Africa Art Festival, 1st September (I have performed on one track on his latest CD). Max Romeo will be the headliner.

I will be playing with a fanned fret bass hand made in Canada. Oh, right. Dingwall it's called :wink: . It will be a great chance to listen to my Dingwall(s) in larger venues. I'll try to get pics and clips to post.

Here is the link for noth Alex Gerardis as well as the Festival

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =131705620

And on the funny side: No matter what happens, I cannot think of playing a bass better than a Dingwall

On the serious side, it's an injury that occurred last week but it won't hold me back from playing as long as I will not use my ring finger (the splint was an emergency splint made up to hold my bones and finger joints still, till I arrived at the hospital)
Attachments (1)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Brim Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Registered
Votes
Undo
dude...you have some hairy arms!

Congrats on the gig...I dig the Alex's sound.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Links
  3. # 1
fullrangebass Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Registered
Votes
Undo
I played on Caretta-Caretta on his CD. As far as the hormone's rage, It's probably the projection of the visceral feeling I'm after, no matter what the style is. if it's not melodic I'm not there. Finger is a touch better, by the way
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Links
  3. # 2
fullrangebass Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Registered
Votes
Undo
Hi fellow Ding-aholics

Due to the wildfires that have killed 60+ people all over Greece and the general grief that has shadowed Greece, I've just been informed that the Festival I was going to perform has been canceled for the 29th of September.

It's really a very hard time for Greece. Praying it will soon come to end with no more life losses and destruction
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Links
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.