Sunday, 13 November 2011
  0 Replies
  446 Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Never left the house and hardly ever played. This is embarrassing. I bought this years ago and have almost never used it. A waste of a wonderful instrument. My apologies to Sheldon. I think it is one of the early Afterburners (#3325). Anyway it is has been sitting in my closet forever. Plays well. (No picks I used my fingers.) I hope this can go to a good home where someone plays it a lot. The picutures are not great (a bit glare these are not blemishes). I hope you can see the shape it is in (really good). I can take other pictures or answer questions if you wish. I have the orginal case. $1475 including case plus shipping and insurance. I am in NW Washington State.
10 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Are they Bartolini p/ups?
10 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Yes they are Bartolini's. Printed on top of the pick up. Sorry about the poor quality picture.
10 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
It's ok, not much that can be done with the lighting available - apart from waiting a few hours for daylight to come and feed your camera's photon habit. Light is to photos as a bass is to music - you don't notice it until it's missing - then you can't figure out what's missing until it comes back.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!