Tuesday, 15 July 2014
  0 Replies
  309 Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
New processes and quality checks implemented in the current run of NG-2 and Combustion basses have caused production to take longer than expected while the factory does some minor re-tooling and adopts the new processes. 35 basses will be shipping this week. We will be receiving them in mid August and will go through quality check and setup as quickly as we can. The basses will be shipped in the order that the orders were received. We will be processing approximately 2 per day. The remainder of this shipment will arrive mid to late September and again will be processed at approximately 2 per day. The second run is expected to arrive in late October. We will be processing those at approximately 2 per day. This is a big run so will take a couple of months to get everything out. We will be contacting customers as soon as we receive the shipment and do an initial quality inspection. We will contact them again once we've fully inspected and set up their bass and are able to ship. Sorry for the delay in getting these out. The increased quality will be worth it though.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[quote="Sheldon Dingwall":ep1470bp]They arrived on Monday. We've been going through them all for their initial quality inspection and they are off the charts great. The best yet. We are now disassembling, leveling frets and setting up. We'll start shipping next week.[/quote:ep1470bp] Does this shipment include the green ng-2s as well?
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[quote="d00bu":ccdmmxix][quote="Sheldon Dingwall":ccdmmxix]They arrived on Monday. We've been going through them all for their initial quality inspection and they are off the charts great. The best yet. We are now disassembling, leveling frets and setting up. We'll start shipping next week.[/quote:ccdmmxix] Does this shipment include the green ng-2s as well?[/quote:ccdmmxix] If you read up I think this is V4 combustion and Green NG-2.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Tease pics ? Carp.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Here are some pics of the Ferrari Red NG2. It turned out pretty good I'd say.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Great colour!!!
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I'll send that. I think it's my favourite of the bunch so far.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
That is a beautiful color Sheldon. Um maybe I could get my Super J 3x refinished! LOL!!
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Man, these pictures look like some 3d cg concept art or something. So purrrrrttyyy.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Natural & Black looks amazing
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks for the Natural pics SD. Wow! Gonna be tough waiting to hear from you now... Carp.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[quote="Bocete":5ob3df3c]Natural & Black looks amazing[/quote:5ob3df3c] Amen brother!
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Kinda quiet on the boards lately. Snowed in up there? Or just too busy setting up my new Combustion .... lol Carp.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Nope, not much snow up here right now, just a light dusting. I bumped into Sheldon at the mall a couple days ago, so I know he comes out for sun at least SOMETIMES. :P
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
We got a foot of fresh powder on Friday. I was in the Bahamas last week, so this is a rude environmental shock... Carp.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I have to admit, I keep on coming back to look at that Nolly Ferrari Red bass. It looks great!
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Tic tock tic tock ..... Ugh, I am not good at this.... Carp.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
All I'm doing is sitting here F5-ing for news :D
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Heard from bassdirect in the UK that my NG-2 is now 14 days away. Very excited.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Jealous Jon! Only about a thousand miles from here to Saskatoon, hmmm.... My new swamp ash combustion is calling to me ! Carp.
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!