Saturday, 23 February 2008
  0 Replies
  5.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
We've got a nice run of Z's going at the moment. Another one to start soon. Some of you may recognize these bodies already.
13 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[quote="Joe Smithebrger":mhdvwze2]Any thoughts of a "Super Musicman" (JM5 maybe) with a Z2 pickup configuration, shorter scale, and a Super J5 shape?[/quote:mhdvwze2] That's the ticket right there Sheldon, an SJ53
13 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[quote="Sheldon Dingwall":ggxhgd15][quote="guitarded":ggxhgd15]I hope mine is the one on the top left. :) Am I correct, Sheldon?[/quote:ggxhgd15] No, we've tried 3-tone bursts on busy ash in the past and it really clashes. Yours is on the right.[/quote:ggxhgd15] OK, I like that one too :) Mark
13 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I am so happy with both my Z2's that I am in the process of selling all the MM related basses I own
13 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Any thoughts of a "Super Musicman" (JM5 maybe) with a Z2 pickup configuration, shorter scale, and a Super J5 shape?
13 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[quote="guitarded":3pzh6muw]I hope mine is the one on the top left. :) Am I correct, Sheldon?[/quote:3pzh6muw] No, we've tried 3-tone bursts on busy ash in the past and it really clashes. Yours is on the right. [quote="guitarded":3pzh6muw] I'm really liking the Z2 with the old Voodoo body shape. Mark[/quote:3pzh6muw] You know, I was thinking the same thing. We might have to do a limited run of those if there's interest.
13 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[quote="Sheldon Dingwall":17l8n6jf]We've got a nice run of Z's going at the moment. Another one to start soon. Some of you may recognize these bodies already.[/quote:17l8n6jf] I hope mine is the one on the top left. :) Am I correct, Sheldon? I'm really liking the Z2 with the old Voodoo body shape. Mark
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!