Friday, 06 July 2007
  0 Replies
  6.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi fellow Ding-aholics. I have been stating lately that I am out of GAS for the near future, and I always said that this is for some good reason. I am sure you understand that I am a fan of Sheldon's Works of Art. So we have a question to answer: What can possibly be better than a Dingwall??? this one???
15 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[quote="Brim":18cbyj72]Just got back from church band rehearsal. Wow the AB-II sounded great! I've been playing it in series and parallel until tonight when on the last song I went bridge pickup only. Man...what a punchy unique sound. Jaco type burp you know what I mean. This was with blueqube off. Thanks for making wonderful basses Sheldon. Hats off to you.[/quote:18cbyj72] Yeah, I've been using the Series setting a lot less lately and using Parallel a lot more, it's just got a lot more character. The Bridge is nice too...and makes me think that a Dingwall fretless would be just about perfect. I've been switching into bridge when I want to get an aggressive snap out of my AB-1.
15 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi fellow Ding-aholics. Just came back from a rehearsal. It was a Reggae influenced rock thing. I used my "Brazil" and we recorded the rehersal. First time I took my "Brazil" with me to a rehearsal. The sound was phenomenal. Full and balanced. The tone was thick, yet there were enough highs there to make the sound cut through. Sheldon, you've done it again!!! Thanks
15 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Here a set of family pictures
15 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh!
15 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
<3<3<3
15 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I am sorry I missed the Z2 from the picture!!!! :oops: Will try to get a new pic done tomorrow
15 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
...I would never forget a Z2, this Bass makes the collection complete. :D :D
15 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
it's good that we can see your Z2 and I feel that the picture is complete :wink: Will try to get a new pic tomorrow with all the family members
15 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Here are the pics with the absent member. The Z2 promised never to miss a family reunion again :P
15 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
And the whole family poses proud. Will there be more members??? Who knows??? 8) To be continued.....
15 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[quote="fullrangebass":1yf9hz9l]Will there be more members??? Who knows??? 8)[/quote:1yf9hz9l] I do! Which one do I win?
15 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
You win the towel at the top right of the last picture. It's been close to the Dingwall family reunion as any towel can be. So it has a historic significance!!! :P Groovechine, I tried to reveal the beauty of my Z2 but your Z2 is really exceptional
15 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Oh well... I'll take it.
15 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Sheldon, whenever you come to visit me here, I'm sure it'll feel like work with all the Dingwalls around :lol:
15 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
No Afterburners and no 4-strings?? Cmon FB....you need at least one 4 string in there. :)
15 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
No fretless too. And I call myself a Dingwall fan, suffering a severe case of Dingwall-itis!!! Shame on me :oops:
15 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
When I see them all laid out together like that my top 3 are the Z2, the Brazil Z1 (snotburst), and avatar Z1. Really nice collection! And yes...you're missing at least one fretless.
15 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
When I was looking at all the Dingwalls laying side by side, I felt like I was in the Playboy Mansion of Bass-dom and I was Brad Pitt looking at all those sexy, curvy objects of desire :oops: :oops: :oops: (then I woke up from daydreaming, but that's another story). Truth is that I should try to get better pictures of the Dingwalls really. They all are breath taking, even the black Villex-loaded Voodoo, and the Padauk top and back Prima. Anyone willing to help? :wink:
15 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thank you Fullrangebass, now its perfect!!! :shock: :D I really like your Z2 too, the whale pool blue with the maple fingerboard is very nice!
15 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
If I come up to the Frankfurt show in March, will you be around to try your Z2?
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!