Monday, 10 October 2005
  0 Replies
  5K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
but it's so much easier on a Dingwall. [img:3rioon4n]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/guitarded99/guitarded.jpg[/img:3rioon4n]
12 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[quote="BurningSkies":2kcft6dx]That dude has a huge mushroom-melon head.[/quote:2kcft6dx] Indeed. :lol: Mark
12 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
That dude has a huge mushroom-melon head.
12 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
jonnyrock it looks like your drummer doesn't use a hihat?
12 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I'm digging the ABII, and also the drummer...looks like she's hitting the crap out of the snare. :) Mark
12 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[quote="jonnyrok101":2zdpagn6]Here's some shots from a festival my band just played, up in lovely Glasgow, Scotland - not as pretty as a yacht, but my bandmates are :shock: (I have to say that..!) [/quote:2zdpagn6] I'd have to say that, too, if they were my band mates! Great looking group and gig.
12 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Cheers FRB! Let me know when you're in town - we're gettin' busy, so you never know your luck :D (Am still waiting to get acquainted with one of your mighty, marauding herd :shock: ) Speaking of busy, I see you've been up to your old tricks... Dingwall-acquiring tricks that is 8) I'd love to see a pic with all of them together...and if you ever want to play "swops", let me know!!! PS. Is the red Z2 at The Gallery yours?
13 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I take great offense to your comments about Christians as I happen to be one and not all of us are like the ones you so negatively speak of. You should keep your religious views and political views to yourself. That is not the intent of this forum. Let's keep it to praising Dingwall guitars and how blessed by God Sheldon is to be able to create these magnificent instruments. Enough said.
13 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Deleted
13 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
With all apologies to the numb-skull Larry Fine, I meant Curly Howard. Still, the resemblance is amazing, don't you agree? He actually looks like a very nice guy. It's good to have somebody at the gig that can TCB if somebody gets out of line. Nyuk, nyuk Mark
Attachments (1)
13 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
deleted
13 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Looks like Curley Fine on steroids playing drums :wink: Is that a vintage SVT? Mark
13 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
deleted
13 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hey fullrangebass, looks like a maple fretboard on the Dinger in your latest pic. I'm a fan of maple fretboards, but haven't played a Dingwall with one. What's your impression or observations on how it affects the sound?
13 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[quote="John H.":3mnjy2cd]And, the best for last: my daughter, Hailey, thumpin' the ABII.[/quote:3mnjy2cd] Your bass has definitely found the right home, John. Keep showin' it the love :-)
13 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
And, the best for last: my daughter, Hailey, thumpin' the ABII.
Attachments (1)
13 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Close up of the ABII shows the sligthly different finish of the Mach II in the bridge position.
Attachments (1)
13 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Guitar, bass and drums...(and rock and roll, of course).
Attachments (1)
14 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hey, Rainman. Great pix. I've got some from my earliest days playing a Kapa bass through a Woodson amp, and I treasure them. The wigs are terrible, but I'm digging the Silvertone bass. I've been through five of those since '74. Just sold my last one to help fund my SJ. I can't think of a better reason to sell a guitar- to fund a Dingwall- I still miss it, though. You've got me beat by ten years on the gigging. Based on the latest pix, you look like you're holding up nicely for a long-timer, but then, everybody looks better holding a Dingwall :wink: Mark
14 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Here's another off the computer (I'm moving to Vista) which by today's standard is pretty funny, I guess. Rathskeller in Greenville, NC. First year college-1964-65. Me with my "63 P-bass and "61 Showman. We rocked ! Also, a shot from my FIRST gig (I feel lucky to still have this pic after 40+ yrs). A Valentine dance at a high school in "64. Beatles just came out a month before so we did a couple of their tunes. The horn section bought shitty wigs for effect. Silvertone/Danelectro bass, Gibson amp. Well, I'm still payin' dues.
16 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Here's a couple of shots.
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!