Thursday, 08 August 2013
  0 Replies
  1.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi all Up for sale is a used (once only!) Dingwall P pickup and matching pickguard for the Super J. Had these installed on my current Super J but realised I'm a straight Jazz bass guy as opposed to a P guy (at least as far as my Dingwall is concerned). So, if you'd like to try the 'P' sound with your Super J, you can do so for significantly cheaper than going through Dingwall Sales/Dingwall... Both are in excellent condition, as you would expect. They were installed and removed by an experienced luthier who used to work for The Bass Gallery in Camden, London. I have attached photos and can email higher-res pics if needed. Happy to ship anywhere. I'd happily take Paypal or a bank transfer. Cost new from Dingwall last year was $344 CAN. I'd be happy to take £150 UKP + shipping anywhere. NOW SOLD> [attachment=4:1tkrtrne]IMG_8285.JPG[/attachment:1tkrtrne][attachment=3:1tkrtrne]IMG_8288.JPG[/attachment:1tkrtrne][attachment=2:1tkrtrne]IMG_8294.JPG[/attachment:1tkrtrne][attachment=1:1tkrtrne]IMG_8298.JPG[/attachment:1tkrtrne][attachment=0:1tkrtrne]IMG_8302.JPG[/attachment:1tkrtrne] Hit me up! Pete
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
That's a great deal! The pickup swap is a very easy DIY job. It wouldn't take a pro tech more than an hour if you had to hire it out. I sure liked the results when I changed over to the P pickup. Best of luck!
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Bump for a price drop. Now £120 UKP shipped.
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Sold.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!