Monday, 10 February 2014
  0 Replies
  1.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
I'm on the midst of purchasing a Combustion and I saw in premier guitar that there will be a new combustion model with different pickups and wood options! When will these options be available? Thanks!
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi everyone. I've posted a news thread to keep everyone up to date. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2874
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Any news on these babies yet, i have money burning a hole in my pocket here, or i'll take the blackburst one if it's still available :D Dingwall Sales you have my info, don't be shy, or post some pics of the different finishes available ......please
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[quote="Dingwall Sales Lamb":1eoxdr28]Hi Mark, in the perfect world we will introduce the Combustion 4 with the first batch of Combustions shipped in 2015.[/quote:1eoxdr28] Put me on the list. Ill buy one.
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Mark, in the perfect world we will introduce the Combustion 4 with the first batch of Combustions shipped in 2015.
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Any hope for a Combustion 4 string?
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Optional Hipshot Ultralites are not recessed and the string tree is still part of the design. Pups are now FD-3n.
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Will the optional Hipshot Ultralites be the same ones used on other Dingwall basses, where they are recessed and don't need the string tree? Are the pickups now the standard FD3N or still something different?
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Got it, thanks Dingwall Sales!
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
The only V4 basses that we have had to-date were NAMM prototypes (2-Tone Blackburst over Ash body/ Maple fb and Ferrari Green NG-2) and we are not expecting our first shipment to be prepped until July. As a result no sound clips available until stock arrives this Summer.
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
any chance I could get some comparison sound samples as well?
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Oooooooooo, I'm liking the finish on that one.
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Woah, those are some great news. Congrats on managing to pull all this off!
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Email sent Dingwall Sales, looking forward to seeing more info/pics on these basses.
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
PM'd.
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks Dingwall Sales! Just sent you the email. Any idea if there will be some sound samples for the new combustion and ng2? So I can make the right choice between the both of them.
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Version 4 Combustions will be available in July with the next batch slated for October. New features include EMG 3-band preamp, neodymium pups, new slimmer neck profile similar to the Afterburner, no charge BWB and WBW pickguards, and standard 4-positon pup selector. Options now include Swamp Ash bodies, Hipshot Ultralite tuners, Hipshot detuner and custom tunings with Circle K strings. Of course there is the NG-2 which is spearheading a new awareness of the Combustion bass around the world. With all of the above we have also managed to lower the price. Anyone wanting a price list showing all models, options, and costs please contact me at sales@dingwallguitars.com stating where you live.
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Watching this space :roll:
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Will there be any price changes? For example, if I choose swamp ash instead of Alder. Will the original specs still be available?
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
How about some details... and pics??
8 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
In production right now. Expecting a shipment in June.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!