Monday, 22 June 2015
  0 Replies
  71 Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hey everyone, I putting my Afterburner 1 up for sale. I bought this straight from Dingwall in March. The bass is in mint condition with not a scratch on it. There is beautiful tight flame with this top. Pictures definitely don't do it justice. As most here know, it is all passive with the 4 way rotary switch. I do have a P tone in the neck position. With the bridge and neck in series it shakes the foundation. Amazing tone, clarity and feel. The only reason I'm selling is because I have another AB1 on the way and have also purchased a NG2 recently. I'm asking $2900 shipped to the lower 48 (US) and will gladly take PayPal. No trades as I'm trying to raise funds. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I don't need an AB1, but I have to say that first shot is pretty cool with the clouds in the middle and all.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[quote="NaH":1j9mtwwk]I don't need an AB1, but I have to say that first shot is pretty cool with the clouds in the middle and all.[/quote:1j9mtwwk] Thank you. That is the view out of the back of my property. No complaints.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Offers bump.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Price drop to $2900 shipped or best offer.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Bump.
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Sold.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!