Monday, 01 June 2009
  0 Replies
  1.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Getting out of the music scene for now...all 3 of my Dingwalls are for sale. I will post them on eBay sometime this week. You can contact me at dsokoll@aol.com for details if you like. Thanks
13 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Post links when they're up?
13 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
i can do that.
13 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[quote="dsokoll":2sop64sp]Getting out of the music scene for now...all 3 of my Dingwalls are for sale. I will post them on eBay sometime this week. You can contact me at dsokoll@aol.com for details if you like. Thanks[/quote:2sop64sp] Sorry to hear that, but you're doing the right thing putting the kids up for adoption. They are going to make at least 3 people very happy unless someone grabs all three! (I won't mention any names here:) +1 on notifying us when they go up on ebay. I would have tried TB for a quick sale, but you could possibly get more the ebay route.
12 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
So what happened with these
12 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[quote:24zm1sit]So what happened with these[/quote:24zm1sit] I got the Green Z2. I think Doug decided to keep the Z1. Don't know what happened to the ABII.
12 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[quote="amodeo@mitre.org":3t3jyfwz][quote:3t3jyfwz]So what happened with these[/quote:3t3jyfwz] I got the Green Z2.[/quote:3t3jyfwz] You lucky man! That Z2 was really Sheldon at his finest :)
12 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Sorry, i forgot about this link....Like Frank said he got the Z2, a private investor has the Z1 and i still have the ABII sitting around. Its available.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!